Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What's Up With Them Lips | Pink and Blue Lips

I'm sure a lot of you noticed my background imagine and yes, those are my lips!  I want my blog to look unique, so I decided to put on two colors and take a picture.  With some editing, I think it came out great.  I made sure to pick colors that really go well with each other.  Mixing them up when I was done gave me a really pretty color.  I also taught myself a good technique for mixing colors as well.  The only trouble I had when doing this was making sure the colors don't touch.  Imagine if I went out in public like this....omg.  I would do it though actually, who knows I might start some trend LOL.  I'm also in need of wearing my blue lipstick.  Public reactions are one of my favorite parts when looking unique. :)

No I did not make my lips bigger!!!

Lipsticks used:
CoverGirl Enchantress
BlackHeart Beauty Icy


 Before any editing
After

No comments:

Post a Comment