Sunday, August 11, 2013

Look What I be Doin' | Ghetto Fab Nails

I love my long nails, and what I love more about them is how much room I have for nail art.  Getting designs on my nails are costly, and honestly, I'm not about to pay for that when I can make my nails look fresh out of the nail salon.  Since I have a unique style, I must have unique looking nails.  Honestly, I think the design came out very well, and some of my friends didn't believe at first that I did them.  My nails may not be one hundred percent WTF ghetto, but they do look pretty raw in a sense that only "black/hood/ghetto/Hispanic" women may get.  Haha I don't know what I just said but listen, if you want to recreate this look on your nails with these products or whatever you have, then keep reading a little more OK? For me? :)


Products used:
Sinful Colors Rise and Shine
Sinful colors Bianca
Sinful Colors Pull Over
Savvy Touch of Glitter
Americana Lamp Black
American Snow White
Silver Rhinestones

I painted all my nails with Rise and Shine. I sponged on Bianca then Pull Over.  Waited for the colors to dry then added Touch of Glitter.  Painted black and white lines and dots.  Added rhinestones and finally top coated the whole design.  So Easy right?  :)


 Left Hand
 
Right Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment