Sunday, August 11, 2013

Reptile Print Featuring Croc Nail Effects

I feel so special since I have this polish now.  My cousin recently went to the UK, and of course I had her get me nail polish!  I particularly wanted Barry M.  Barry M is not available in the US.  I asked for the crocodile crackle nail polish and I got it.  LOL.  she also bought me two limited edition summer colors that didn't appear to have names, 321 and 322.  OK so now I have a brand not available in the US, limited edition, a crackle effect not found by other US brands, my stash has a whole new meaning!!


Polishes Used:
Finger Paints Lemon Sour
Barry M Burgundy Croc


Barry M Burgundy Croc:  Applied like a crackle polish, effect appears as it dries, better results when a medium thick coat is applied, and dries shiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment