Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara | 2013 Colors

Here is another post on the Maybelline colored mascaras.  I have three colors from 2012 release; Go Go Green, Blink of Blue and Totally Teal.  I missed out on the purple one.  I did do a post awhile ago on two of the colors, Go Go Green and Blink of Blue.  For some reason I didn't review Totally Teal.  This year however, Maybelline released another limited edition colored mascara collection.  I didn't get the green, blue and teal ones because I already had them from last year, but I did end up purchasing the other three; Wink of Pink, So Very Berry, and Vision in Violet.  These were OK.  Some more wearable than the other but still good.  I had no problems with application.



Wink of Pink.  This was surprisingly the most opaque out of the three.  I did two coats for it to look like that.  It is a very unique color to wear as mascara.  Eye catching as well.  Hot pink lashes LOL.  I don't know if I'd really call this wearable though.
 

Vision of Violet.  I figured since my lashes were dark the color wouldn't show as well so I did two coats.  Still didn't make a difference but it is slightly noticeable.
 

So Very Berry.  Kind of opaque.  I think the color really flatters me.  I need to wear some neutral and brown eyeshadows and I'll be good to go.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment