Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maybelline Great Lash colored mascara

I spotted these cool new colored mascaras by Maybelline.  They are four limited edition colors:  Blink of Blue, Go Go Green, Totaly Teal and Pop of Purple.  I was only able to get the blue and green ones, but when I buy the other two, I'll do a post on those.

 

Go Go Green is a really nice shade of green that shows well on my lashes.  I applied two coats of mascara to get a good shade.

 

Blink of Blue didn't show up well on my lashes.  I'm thinking because my lashes are too dark maybe, but overall, its still nice and some color does show up with two coats.

 
 

I didn't have any problem with application, no clumps or anything.  I never used the regular Color Show mascara, but after using these I might because I like the brush and how evenly the color went on.  So anyways, these did retail for $4.99 or depending on where you shop.  These would be great for adding a pop of color to your average natural eye look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment