Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Heads up !!

I've been quite busy lately with school and work, but I'm going to try and post everyday or every other day.  I have lots to show you girls(and guys LOL), from makeup looks, reviews, hauls, my current nail wear and more.  I love doing this because beauty is my passion and honestly, I feel like this is the only thing I'm good at.  I'm not a professional, everything is my opinion, also, I've bought everything with my own money unless said other wise.  I'm not getting paid for this.  I would love too because it would definitely help with school, but I'm grateful for everything :)
For whoever is reading this thank you!!!  Stay in touch with me for more exciting posts.
 
 
Bye and good night, good morning, good afternoon, for wherever you are in this world :P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment