Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finger Paints Blue Raspberry Taffy + Icing Shredded

First of all, this color is really pretty.  Second, the application was horrible.  Third, after taking the nail polish off, it stained some of my nails blue...yes, blue!  Blue Raspberry Taffy came from their Spring 2012 Collection; Gumdrops and Lollipops.  I only have three colors from the collection, but after wearing this I don't think I should try and wear the other two.  It was sorta on the thick side but not thick enough for me to put thinner.  Usually Finger Paints has great formula, but his one...ehh not so great.  Easy to come off even though some of my nails are stained with blue patches.  Cremes are not my favorite. LOL


 
I got bored and decided to add Icing Shredded.  Black shreds in a clearish light grey base.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment