Wednesday, June 27, 2012

L.A Girl Magnetic nail polish in Positive Charge

I don't like these type of magnetics very much. The magnet is small and not as strong and works well with short small finger nails.  I did manage though to get a good design.




Its a red magnetic and its called positive charge. the application was good but the magnetic wasn't strong enough. i didn't get a good design on my ring finger and thumb.



This is an old manicure so thats why the tips are faded a bit. but overall i would try out the rest of the magnetics I have from the brand.  I found them and Marc's(grocery in my area) and Drugmart.



The desgin for this is three curvy lines. The cap is detachable.  As you can see, i did get polish on the cap some how. lol.  Hope you give these a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment